Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day Eight : Days in a wannabe punk life


- Last time when I was in secondary school I used to join a group name Punk. Punk is one of the most dangerous groups which they do the bad things. Most punkers are against "Selling out", the act of giving into main stream things, such as buying high priced clothes or being "trendy". The traditional punkers wore 501 Levis or tight plad pants known as bondage trousers and usually wear band t-shirts or beaters and leather jackets as well. Most of them are wearing army boots and also have their hair in some sort of spike form, be it "Plain spikes", a 'hawk or liberty spikes, although the hair can be anything, these are the most popular. Punkers are also people who listen to, and live for punk rock. (Ad populum appeal to tradition) Plus I even can remember some of Punk song which is called "Symbol of Hope”, No Problem" by Darryl Richardson and "Never Scared" by Clifford Harris. This is because my big brother is one of the gang and he has many followers in this gang. So I decided to join this group to so that I have many followers and back up same as him without know the reason. (Ad populum appeal to common practice) Now, I realize there is nothing to do with this group and after all, wasn’t I jumping to conclusion? Isn’t life all about giving chance to people?

- Whoever chooses to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good; and whoever goes astray, goes but astray to his own hurt; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden.

No comments: