Monday, September 1, 2008

Day Five


10 a.m




- Today, i borrow a magazine from Iqbal's to review a perfect picture for my assignment. The picture shows a couple who just get married and there are so happy about it. Before they get married they have to organized everything, such as :

(1) Which suit or dress to wear?
(2) Which wedding cake to buy?
(3) What kind of gift for the guest?
(4) What kind of food provided during the wedding ceremony?
(5) Place where the wedding ceremony will be held ?
(Interrogative Question)

After decided all that, wedding ceremony will be held and the couple will be declarative as husband and wife. The husband and wife then will be off to honeymoon for a few weeks. Soon, they will having their own child and will raise them happily,
(Unknown Biography)


7.30 p.m


- I want to tell you my story, that happened in Old Town Cafe at Prima Avenue. I ordered Teh Tarik and Fried Kuew Teow for my breakfast meal. After 10 minutes, my food and drink arrived. since my Teh Tarik is too hot and I can't even drink it, I asked for a cup of ice. Sadly, the waiter didn't deliver my ice to me and i quickly go to the kitchen and ask for the ice but a worker in the kitchen lied to me by tell me
(Anecdotes)
that there are no more ice in the kitchen. I surrender and go back to my sit with sad face but suddenly i saw another waiter sending few glasses of iced drinks to other table. And now, I felt very angry because the person in the kitchen lied to me."by saying there is no more ice".
Once again, i go back to the kitchen and point my finger at the glass of ice drinks and asked him "why does that guy have a cup of ice but i didn't?"
(Interrogative Questions)
"You said there is no more ice , but this is a glass of iced drink"
"Better you give me a glass of ice before I complaint to your boss !"
I shouted at him.
(Ad Populum appeal to force/scare tactics)

No comments: