Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day Seven

11 a.m


- The star Online..
Major Health screening for commercial vehicle drivers.
PUTRAJAYA : Commercial vehicle drivers will be tested for drugs
- problem that leads to text above increasing of bus in accidents.
- Government choose steps above one of the solutions.
(Possible Solution)

4 p.m

- This evening. I've got a quiz for my strategic management subject. Actually, I don't really prepare for the test. So, i wish i should just go to take the quiz and hope that i could answer the question given. Luckily, my friend help me on teaching me the diagram of The Five-Forces Model of Competition. If she didn't help me, then I'm sure my mark for this quiz will be low than i expected.
(conditional statement)


9 a.m



- tonight i make some revision for my critical thinking subject. This is because my friend said there will be many fallacy question in final exam. I concentrate more on fallacy topic because there is a lot term i have to remember. To make everything easy, I made a mind-mapping on Ad Fallacy Topic.

fallacy Identification

Ad hominem
- Tu quoque
- abusive
- circumstantial

Ad populum
- force (scare tactic)
- pity
- shame
- vanity (apple polish)
- authority
- indirect consequence
- false dilemma
- spite
- peer group

Begging the question
- petitio principles
- burden of proof

Fallacy generalization
- hasty generalization
- argumentum a silentio
- reductio ad absurdum
- post hoc
- sweeping generalization

Prejudicial Language
- up player
- down
- loaded ??
- proof substitute

No comments: