Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day Six


10 a.m


- This morning, I'm going to clinic because my stomach didn't feel very good. i had this stomach ache since yesterday. I was very tired and did not attend my class and quiz (BCT 1024) in the afternoon. So, I decided not going to the class.
(Valid Argument)
In the clinic , i waited for about 2 hours to see the doctor. finally, it was my turn. I'm shocked to see a female doctor in the room. i heard that a female doctor will be very strict and not so friendly with the patient.
(Argumentum a silentio)
After having a few words with her, I realize that I'm wrong. The doctor was so friendly. After she checked my stomach and she asked me a few questions, she finally gave me medicine and advise me not to drink any carbonated drinks. Now, I can see that the doctor is a very kind-hearted person. (Assumption)
As a result, not all female doctors are strict and not friendly to the patient. We cannot judge a person by his/her gender.
(conclusion)

6.45 a.m



- This evening, I went to meet my brother at his house. When i arrived, i can see that he is still sleeping. At that moment, i try to wake-him up, but he refused. I tried several times, but he still refused. I'm very hungry and really want him to accompany me to have my breakfast. Lastly i whisper to him that I'm really tired to wake him up with a sad face.
(Ad populum appeal to pity)


10 p.m

- At night, i have to finished my work nest morning. If i can't finished it, I'll be able to sleep early. But there is a lot of work I have to do and I think i can't finished it. So, I can't sleep early tonight.
(Denying the Antecedent)

No comments: