Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day Three

- Last night, I had the most amazing dream! in my dream , i went to Holland. It was very beautiful scenery and a lot of beautiful girl. All night long, it felt very fresh and comfortable. In my dreams I ran to the girl and have a talk with her and she smell very good. When i woke up this morning, i realize that , the smell came from my electric air freshener. I found it is so hard to believe that it is not real.
(Metaphysics)

2.30 p.m

- This evening, (1) I went to an open house at my friend's house place at Lavender height garden, Seremban. (2) His name is Affy. (3)He invited me and few more friend's to his house because (4) his going to further his study in California , united state and (5) after this it is hard for us to hang out together again.(6)Furthermore, we rarely met each other before. (7)Therefore, it is important for me to be at his place and participating in his event.


4+5
-----

3 ---- 7 ---- 6


------ 1 ------


- Since i can't do the arrow. So, let me explain - that number 4 and 5 is the supporting statment that support number 3. Number 3,7 and 6 is the premises that support conclusion number 1
(Arrow diagrams)

11 p.m



- After that, we went to Cynna Bar at Herritage Road in Kuala Lumpur. Today is my bestfriend's birthday, Abu Farhan and he thrown a party there. When, I arrived I can see that the place is so crowded just like night market somewhere in Kajang
(Similie)




- Everybody busy dancing' and moving their body to the music. But to tell you the truth, i don't really know how to dance and didn't dance at all that night. After few hours we went out from the bar. While waiting for "JOCKEY" , to take our car, i saw 'Maknyah' with 3 friends along the road. Actually, 'Maknyah' is a male transform to be a female by doing some make-up or surgery.
(Lexical Definition)
- After 15 minutes, the car arrived and we all go back to cyberjaya

1 comment: