Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day One

10 a.m



- Now , I'm in the library studying for my Spanish quiz. I hope i will be able to answer the question in the quiz easily. When the quiz start, i answer all the question perfectly. After that, I need to make a letter to the president of multimedia university for my scholarship. I realized that to make a good argument , In my letter , I must have 6 different (supporting statement) which is : DSAERA

1) Definition
2) Supporting argument
3) Assumption
4) Anecdotes
5) Evidence
6) Reference to authority


9 a.m



-At night, I decide to go to bed early because I'm so sleepy . I wake up at 3am to watch an English premier league match between Manchester united and Arsenal. Before the game started , I choose Manchester united as a winner, plus Manchester united is my favorite team and they are playing on their home ground. After the match started, I realize that arsenal player are bigger and stronger than Manchester united. From that moment, I bet that Manchester united team will lost in this game and my prediction is correct because when the final wisel blown by the referee, the arsenal team are leading the Manchester united team by 3-1
(sweeping generalization)





No comments: